Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pastel Blue Rayon Satin with Ecru Lace & Bow Appliques | Size XS, S | Rayette - Never Worn
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Rayette that has never been worn, made from a silky pastel blue rayon satin material. Bias cut with a fluttered sleeve covering the very tips of the shoulder, with a lace-edged sweetheart neckline. Darling little bow appliques add a sweet touch to the bodice, with a gathered bust and curve-hugging fit that flatters the figure beautifully. This gown falls to the ankle and has a low back, pairing modesty with a subtle bit of sexy.
Excellent: Never worn, was hand washed and steamed. One tiny 'almost' hole near the seam under the arm.
BRAND/LABEL - Rayette
COLOR - Pastel blue
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 33-35"
WAIST - 28-31"
HIP - up to 40"
LENGTH - 59"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance