Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Pale Mint Green Rayon Crepe with Bone White Embroidered Chiffon | Size M, LG | Lady Leonora, Gown of the Month
Vintage 1940s nightgown, 'Gown of the Month' by Lady Leonora was made of a light and airy pale mint green rayon crepe. Bone white embroidered chiffon adorns the neckline and ruffled sleeves along with the center waist giving a lovely contrast. This beautiful gown flatters the figure nicely with a gathered bias cut and sleek floor-length skirt, cinching at the waist with thin sewn-in ties. Very sweet and easily transforms into an elegant neo-Victorian style dress.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, one area with light markings directly above the hem in the back, and a few tiny, smaller than pin-sized holes in the chiffon neckline.
BRAND/LABEL - Lady Leonora
COLOR - Pale mint green
MATERIAL - Rayon crepe, chiffon
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 38-40"
WAIST - 31"
HIP - 46"
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance