Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Light Peachy Pink Rayon Satin with Rose Floral Print | Size LG, XL
Vintage 1940s nightgown made from a silky pale peach rayon satin with a gorgeous rose floral pattern. Darling white 'shadow' flowers add a nice touch and added flair, with a bias cut and decorative bow stitching that frames the neckline. A wide trapeze-like fit with pintuck detail and ties to cinch the waist to your liking. A loose skirt falls to about mid-shin making it very easy to move around in. Very flirty and delicately sweet easily transforms from nightwear to a dress!
Very good: Hand washed and steamed with only one small mark from age on the lower skirt near the seam. One mend at the center chest. Gown looks to have been specially made for someone with tapered inserts at the sides.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Peach, rose print
MATERIAL - Rayon satin
SIZE - LG, XLG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 40-42"
WAIST - 42-44"
HIP - up to 50"
LENGTH - 53"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance