Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Icy Blue Rayon Satin with Ivory Lace | Size S, M, LG | Bennington
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Bennington, made from an icy blue rayon satin with a high luster that feels like heaven against the skin. Very flattering, with a bias cut and ivory lace yoke that is fully adjustable thanks to the pink satin drawstring. Slinky in fit to accentuate the curves, with a floor-length hem edged in lace. A center skirt kick slit allows for easy movement, beautifully adorned with a little pink satin bow.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips, or stains. A few 'buffs' where the sheen is a bit dull, not noticeable.
BRAND/LABEL - Bennington
COLOR - Icy blue, ivory
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, lace
SIZE - S, M, LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-40"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - 42"
LENGTH - 59"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance