Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Hand Stitched Creamy White Rayon with Embroidered Tulle & Open Back | Size XS
Vintage 1940s nightgown completely hand-stitched, made from silky creamy white rayon fabric. Absolutely gorgeous, with a gathered bust and deep V neckline edged completely in ruffled lace. An open back with two wide straps gives a very sexy glimpse of skin, with embroidered cotton tulle adorning the waist and hem. Slinky in fit with a removable sash tie to cinch the waist. Ankle length which gives a very glamorous touch. A true stunner!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One small cluster of grayish spots on the lower skirt and one small rusty-colored stain on the hip.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Creamy white
MATERIAL - Rayon, lace
SIZE - XXS, XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 32-34"
WAIST - 26-27"
HIP - 39"
LENGTH - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance