Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Buttermilk Cream Rayon with Embroidered Leaf Appliques | Size XS | Artemis
Vintage 1940s nightgown by Artemis made of a silky buttermilk cream rayon fabric that drapes beautifully along the figure. A deep V cut neckline and flattering gathered bust with wide straps, with embroidered leaf appliques adorning the upper right shoulder and waist. This gorgeous gown is fitted at the waist with an ankle-length skirt that accentuates the curves and gives a Goddess aesthetic.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. A few faint yellow spots on the hem in the back and small grayish spots on the side.
BRAND/LABEL - Artemis
COLOR - Cream
MATERIAL - Rayon
SIZE - XS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32-34"
WAIST - 27-29"
HIP - 46"
LENGTH - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance