Vintage 1940's Nightgown | Baby Pink Rayon Satin with Ruffled Lace & Silk Chiffon | Size XS
Vintage 1940s nightgown made of a very silky baby pink rayon satin fabric with a high luster that feels like heaven against the skin. Bias cut with ruffled silk chiffon and lace across the bust and sides of the straps. Slinky in fit with adorable little lace-edged pockets on both sides of the hip. A deep V cut back adds a sexy yet subtle glimpse of skin, with a very long skirt falling to the floor giving a very elegant allure. Stunning!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any stains. Looks to have never or rarely been worn. Dress was hemmed and straps sewn to be a bit shorter and then later released, so tiny stitch holes barely show. One heat-dent on the hip.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Baby pink
MATERIAL - Rayon satin, chiffon, lace
SIZE - XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32-34"
WAIST - 26-28"
HIP - 36-39"
LENGTH - 62"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance