Vintage 1940s Midi Dress | Sheer Black Net with Lace Trim | Size XS, S, M
Vintage 1940s to 1950s dress made of very sheer black tulle net with cotton lace trim around the collar and center bodice. This dress closes with black plastic buttons, with long bishop-style sleeves that close with buttons at the wrist. This sweet little dress is fitted with an elasticized waist adorned with a subtle ruffle for a bit of flair. A wider A-line skirt falls below the knee and can easily fit a modest petticoat underneath. Gorgeous!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, stains, or rips. The hemline is raw, I am not sure if it is intentional or unfinished, but there is no fraying.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Tulle net, lace
SIZE - XS, S, M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 17"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 22"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 16"
SLEEVE WIDTH/BICEP - 14"
SLEEVE WIDTH/CUFF - 8"
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 23-29"
HIP - open
LENGTH - 43"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance