Vintage 1940's Midi Dress | Semi-Sheer Black Rayon Knit | Size XLG
Vintage 1940's midi dress made of semi-sheer black rayon knit with ribbon adornments and fabric covered buttons. Shoulder pads give the classic 40s silhouette with an a-line skirt falling below the knee to flatter the figure beautifully.
Very good: Hand washed and steamed without any stains or rips. One small mend under the right arm, some slight fading right at the fold of the neckline. One tiny pinhole on the back.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Rayon knit
SIZE - LG, XLG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 18.5"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 8"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 18"
SLEEVE WIDTH/CUFF - 16"
BUST - 45"
WAIST - 38"
HIP - 51"
LENGTH - 44"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance