Vintage 1940's Maxi Slip | Pearly White Rayon Satin with Low Back | Size XXS, XS | Laura Lane
Vintage 1940s maxi slip by Laura Lane, made of a pearly white rayon satin that feels heavenly against the skin. Bias cut with a deep V cut neckline and thin adjustable straps that hide nicely beneath a variety if dresses. This sexy slip has a very low-cut back and a body-hugging fit through the waist and upper hip which accentuates the curves and flatters the figure nicely and falls to the ankle with a lightly fluted hem. Very elegant and transforms into a dress beautifully.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, stains, or rips.
BRAND/LABEL - Laura Lane
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Rayon satin
SIZE - XXS, XS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 30-32.5"
WAIST - 26-28"
HIP - 37"
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance