Vintage 1940's Maxi Dress | Crisp White Rayon Crepe with Bold Pink Floral Print & Net Overlay | Size S, XS
Vintage 1940s maxi dress with a bias cut crisp white rayon crepe bodice with a nipped waist and shoulder pads to provide the perfect 40s silhouette. Absolutely gorgeous, with a floor-length soft rayon skirt adorned with bright pink floral bouquets which add a nice pop of color. A sheer white net overlay covers the skirt with a slightly longer train in the back which adds an elegant touch. A keyhole back that closes with eye-hook closure, with hidden sid-zip closure to make this gown easy to put on and off. A wide pink silk ribbon sash cinches the waist and can be removed or tied in any direction. Perfect for garden parties and semi-formal events!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed with no stains. A few small holes in the net as pictured.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - White, pink, green
MATERIAL - Rayon
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 17"
BUST - 36"
WAIST - 27.5"
HIP - 52"
LENGTH/FRONT - 55"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance