Vintage 1940's Maxi Dress | Black Rayon Crepe with Velvet Neckline | Size S, M
Vintage 1940's maxi dress made of black rayon crepe with velvet edged neckline.
Very good - Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, or rips. Three mends directly above the hem. There is a small cluster directly above the hem-mend where I found a few stiffer spots; similar to a flexible clear adhesive. Not very noticeable.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Rayon crepe, velvet
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SHOULDER - 17"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 16"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 16"
SLEEVE WIDTH/BICEPT - 14"
SLEEVE WIDTH/CUFF - 10"
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 29"
HIP - 43"
LENGTH - 60"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance