Vintage 1940's Housecoat Robe | White Rayon Taffeta with Floral Print & Powder Pink Lining | Size XS, S
Vintage 1940s housecoat robe made from a silky white rayon taffeta material that offers a delicate sheen. Lined in pale powder pink with a gorgeous floral print over its entirety. Lightly padded in the shoulders to offer the classic 40s silhouette, with long wide sleeves stopping at the wrists. Beautifully fitted with a wide lapel and A-line skirt, closing at the waist with an inner tie, button snap, and attached sash ties to cinch the waist. A lovely piece of loungewear that is timeless in style.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, stains, or rips.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - White, floral
MATERIAL - Rayon taffeta
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
- Maximum waist given to still have a comfortable overlap.
SHOULDER - 16.5"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 24"
SLEEVE OPENING/COI - 20"
SLEEVE OPENING/CUFF - 14"
BUST - up to 40"
WAIST - up to 32"
LENGTH - 51"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance