Vintage 1940's Dressing Gown Robe | Rose Peach Rayon Satin with Ivory Alençon Lace | Size XS, S
Vintage 1940s dressing gown robe made of a very silky pale rose peach rayon satin. Bias cut with a shirred shoulder and under the bust which creates beautiful folds and accentuates the high luster. Wide wrist-length sleeves which along with the bodice are adorned with ivory alencon lace inserts. Sleek in fit with an ankle-length hem that is slightly longer in the back. This pretty robe comes with a removable sash tie to cinch the waist, making it able to be worn open or closed. Gorgeous!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed with no holes or rips. There are a few very small marks.
BRAND/LABEL - No Label
COLOR - Pale rose peach
MATERIAL - Rayon satin
SIZE - XS/S
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum measurement given for comfortable overlap.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
SHOULDER - 16"
SLEEVE LENGTH - 19"
SLEEVE WIDTH/COI - 18"
SLEEVE WIDTH/OPENING - 16"
BUST - up to 38"
WAIST - up to 31"
HIP - up to 46"
LENGTH/FRONT - 53"
LENGTH/BACK - 59"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance