Vintage 1940's Dress | Red, Blue, & Taupe Plaid Lightweight Cotton with Belt | Size 36-38 Bust, M, LG
Vintage 1940s day dress made of a bold red, navy blue, yellow & taupe plaid cotton. Flattering to the figure with intentional stitching that hugs the bodice, and slim through the waist with a slightly flared A-line skirt. Short cuffed sleeves and large pockets make this dress perfect for casual wear, with a matching belt that finishes the look and cinches the waist.
Excellent - Clean and ready to wear with no holes or rips. One very small, very faint mark on the lower waist.
BRAND/LABEL - No Label
COLOR - Black, red, taupe
MATERIAL - Cotton
SIZE - M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH: 3"
SLEEVE WIDTH/SHOULDER: 18"
SLEEVE WIDTH/CUFF: 14"
LENGTH/SHOULDER TO WAIST: 15"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance