Vintage 1930's Teddy Chemise | Rich Peach Silk with Warm Nude Floral Lace | Size M, LG
Vintage 1930s teddy chemise made of light weight silk in a rich shade of peach. Lovely warm nude floral lace adorns the center chest and hemline, with thin silk ribbon straps and a bias cut to flatter the figure beautifully. This little teddy is slinky in fit with a cheeky short bottom, closing at the crotch with double buttons for ease of wear.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One very small age spot on the back at the top of the lace.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Peach, warm nude
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 36-38"
WAIST - 30-34"
HIP - up to 46"
LENGTH - 31"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance
Excellent quality and perfect fit. Thank you!