Vintage 1930's Teddy Chemise | Pale Teal Green Silk with Embroidered Tambour Lace | Size XS, S
Vintage 1930s teddy chemise made of a light weight silk with a high sheen in a stunning shade of minty teal green. A sheer nude tambour embroidered lace bust with a faux skirt and bias cut flatters the figure beautifully and adds a very elegant bit of luxury. A hidden ribbon gusset crotch closes with two buttons making this little chemise easy to wear. An absolutely stunning piece for the boudoir.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, rips or stains.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Mint-teal
MATERIAL - Silk, tambour lace
SIZE - XS, S
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32-36"
WAIST - 30-34"
HIP - 39-42"
LENGTH - 31"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance
Beautiful, perfect service and piece as described. Clean and ready to wear. A piece added to my collection. Thank you so much