Vintage 1930's Teddy Chemise | Pale Peach Silk with Mocha Floral Lace | Size M, LG
Vintage 1930s teddy chemise that has never been worn, made from a light and airy pale peach silk crepe fabric that provides a slinky drape that flatters the figure beautifully. Bias cut with thin ribbon straps, nicely adorned with a rich mocha floral lace at the upper bodice and edging of the piece. Nice and cheeky with a double button gusset crotch making it easy to slip in and out of.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes, stains, or rips.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Peach
MATERIAL - Silk crepe, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 38-42"
WAIST - 34-38"
HIP - up to 50"
LENGTH - 36"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance