Vintage 1930's Slip | Deep Chocolate Brown Rayon Taffeta | Size XS
Vintage early 1930s slip made of a deep chocolate brown rayon taffeta with a nice luster and light in weight. A square neck with wide straps edged in a deep olive green trim, slim cut with a very subtle curve to the waist making it perfect for wearing under 1920s or loosely fitted 1930s dresses. This lovely slip falls well below the knee and easily transforms into a casual or semi-formal dress.
Very good-excellent - Hand washed and steamed without any stains, but there are a few areas where there is a slight patina. One small hole near the hip, and one 'slit' on a strap.
BRAND/LABEL - Unknown
COLOR - Chocolate brown
MATERIAL - Rayon taffeta
SIZE - XS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 32"
WAIST - 30"
HIP - 38"
LENGTH - 45"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance