Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Sheer Black Silk Striped Chiffon with Floral Chantilly Lace | Size XS, S, M | W/B Weisman
Vintage 1930s nightgown by WB Weisman, made of a very sheer black silk chiffon with a diagonal stripe pattern which adds a beautiful bit of décor. Bias cut with the bust made of intricate floral chantilly lace, this gown truly leaves just the right amount to the imagination. Slinky and light in weight, with a decadent drape that falls to the ankle which flatters the figure beautifully.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, a few tiny pin holes in the lower skirt. Some invisible seam repairs (mentioned for transparency).
BRAND/LABEL - W/B Weisman
COLOR - Black
MATERIAL - Silk chiffon, chantilly lace
SIZE - XS, S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-40"
WAIST - 27-30"
HIP - up to 44"
LENGTH - 58"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance