Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Rose Gold Peach Silk with Sky Blue Edging & Trapunto Floral Embroidery | Size S, M
Vintage 1930s nightgown made of incredibly lightweight silk in a rich shade of rosy peach. Bias cut with ruffled sleeves covering the very tops of the shoulders, with trapunto embroidered flowers and intricate decorative stitching across the chest. A deep center slit with frog button closure giving a modest yet sexy glimpse of skin, with a slinky fit that flatters the figure beautifully. This lovely gown falls just above the ankle, with its entirety scalloped edge trimmed with baby blue piping. Blue ties cinch the waist to your liking and add a nice contrast. Absolutely darling!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One tiny mark on the top of the left shoulder.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Rose gold-peach, blue
MATERIAL - Silk
SIZE - S, M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - up to 43"
LENGTH - 56"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance