Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Rich Peachy Pink Silk with Nude Floral Lace | Size M | A 'Ful-Fashiond' Product
Vintage 1930s nightgown labelled as a 'Ful-Fashiond Product' made of rich peachy pink silk that feels like heaven against the skin. Bias cut with a deep V cut neckline edged in floral lace, with appliques at the center chest for added flair. Slinky through the hip with an ankle-length skirt adorned with a lace kick-slit for easy movement. This stunning gown cinches at the waist with attached ties and flatters the figure beautifully.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. Looks to have never been worn. A few light storage marks on the lace.
BRAND/LABEL - 'A Ful-Fashiond Product' (Their spelling, not a typo)
COLOR - Peachy pink, nude
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 36"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - up to 40"
LENGTH - 59"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance