Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Marigold Yellow Silk with Light Nude Lace | Size M, LG
Vintage 1930s nightgown made from a rich shade of marigold yellow silk. Bias cut with a darling faux tie at the center chest, adorned with an oversized lace lapel collar. This stunning gown flatters the figure beautifully as it hugs the curves while not fitting too tightly. Floor-length with a lace-edged hem, and a gorgeous applique at the center of the lower skirt.
Very good: Hand washed and steamed, presents as nearly perfect. Some small storage spots on the lower left-side of the skirt, and one blemish that I didn't notice at first that hides under the tie at the chest. Some light denting from age that relaxes when stretched/worn.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Yellow, nude
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 36-42"
WAIST - 28-34"
HIP - up to 47"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance