Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Hand Stitched Ivory Silk with Light Nude Ruffled Lace | Size S, M, LG | Yolande
Vintage 1930s nightgown by Yolande, completely hand-stitched and made from ivory silk. Absolutely stunning, with a light nude floral lace bust that is completely adjustable thanks to the silk drawstring tie which creates a very sweet ruffle along the neckline. Darling floral embroidery at the center chest, with a bias cut that flatters the figure beautifully. A low V cut back gives a subtle yet sexy glimpse of skin, with attached ties to cinch the waist to your liking. Figure flattering with a long floor-length skirt which adds a very elegant allure. Perfection!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed with one tiny pinhole on the left strap.
BRAND/LABEL - Yolande
COLOR - Ivory
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - S, M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-40"
WAIST - 30-36"
HIP - up to 48"
LENGTH - 60"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance