Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Hand Stitched Rose Gold Pink Silk with Floral Satin Damask & Embroidery | Size XS, S, M
Vintage 1930s nightgown hand-stitched and made of a rich rose gold pink silk that feels heavenly against the skin. Bias cut with a stunning floral satin damask, with floral embroidery at the center bodice and back. Pintuck detail at the under-bust and a low-cut back flatters the figure nicely, with a body-hugging fit through the waist and upper hip. This stunning gown falls to the ankle giving a very elegant and slimming allure. Elegance at its finest!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. Tiny pin-sized black dots on the side-waist, one small spot of discoloration at the hip.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Rose gold pink
MATERIAL - Silk, satin damask
SIZE - XS, S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 33-38"
WAIST - 27-34"
HIP - up to 44"
LENGTH - 60"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance