Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Champagne Silk with Warm Nude Lace | Size S, M
Vintage 1930s nightgown made from rich champagne-colored silk with a high luster. Bias cut with a very deep V cut neckline, with the upper bodice, adorned entirely in a warm nude lace. Low sides with a scantily clad back give a subtle yet incredibly sexy glimpse of skin, with attached silk ribbon ties to cinch the waist to your liking. Curve hugging to accentuate the figure, with a floor-length edged in lace. A gorgeous gown that adds a perfect bit of elegance to the boudoir!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. A couple of light, very small storage marks. Straps look to have been shortened but I did not attempt to undo the stitches because they were quite honestly at the perfect length.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Champagne, warm nude
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-36"
WAIST - 28-32"
HIP - up to 42"
LENGTH - 60"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance