Vintage 1930's Nightgown | Champagne Silk with Mocha Lace & Cold Shoulder | Size M, LG
Vintage 1930s nightgown made of champagne-colored silk that feels heavenly against the skin. Bias cut with lovely mocha cotton lace across the chest with a stunning 'cold shoulder' giving a sexy glimpse of skin. Ruched detail at the under-bust and a low-cut back flatters the figure nicely, with a triangle peep hole between the shoulder blades to draw attention from all sides. A body-hugging fit through the waist and upper hip. This stunning gown falls to the ankle with a lace-edged hem. Elegance at its finest!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One very small mark at the hem.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Champagne, mocha
MATERIAL - Silk, lace
SIZE - M, LG
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 38-42"
WAIST - 32-40"
HIP - 50"
LENGTH - 57"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance