Vintage 1930's Jacket | Deep Mocha Brown Silk Velvet with Bias Cut & Peplum Waist | Size M, LG | Derry's
Vintage 1930s jacket made of rich deep mocha brown silk velvet. A very flattering bias cut bust with a deep V cut neckline and center eye-hook and fabric-covered button closure. Loose in the shoulder with long, wide cuffed sleeves. Elasticized at the sides of the waist and back for a comfortable fit and to accentuate the curves. A gathered back offers lovely folds and texture with a peplum skirted hem that covers the hips. A gorgeous little jacket!
Excellent - Elastic is stretchy and fabric retains a healthy plush and luster. There is one small hole at the center back.
• Top has not been cleaned.
BRAND/LABE - Derry's
COLOR - Dark brown
MATERIAL - Silk velvet
SIZE - M/LG
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH: 24"
SLEEVE WIDTH/SHOULDER: 21"
SLEEVE WIDTH/CUFF: 9"
BUST: up to 40"
LENGTH/SHOULDER TO WAIST: 18"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance