Vintage 1930's Dressing Gown Robe | Sheer Peach Silk Chiffon with Mauve Floral Embroidery | Size XS, S, M
Vintage 1930s dressing gown robe made from a very sheer peach silk chiffon that shows just enough of what's underneath. Ethereal and absolutely glamorous, with a deep V neck edged in embroidered lace. A wrap style with wide sleeves gives a loose yet very flattering fit. This darling robe falls to the ankle with a longer train in the back to add a bit of drama. Truly a beautiful piece!
Very good: Hand washed and steamed, structurally sound, and durable for wear. There are a few marks at the back of the hem from where the train drags, a few holes as pictured. One red mark on the back of a sleeve which looks like a lipstick stain.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Peach
MATERIAL - Silk chiffon
SIZE - XS, S, M
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum measurement given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - up to 37"
WAIST - 25-30"
HIP - open
LENGTH - 53"/FRONT, 65"/BACK
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance