Antique 1920's Slip 1 | Light Rose Pink Silk Knit | Size XS, S | The Globe -New with Tags
Antique 1920's slip that has never been worn and retains its original tag. Made of silky rose pink silk knit fabric with a drawstring at the center chest to cinch for a perfect fit. Very comfortable and flattering, with a slim fit and short hemline, falling to about mid-thigh.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed, ready for wear. One tiny pinhole on the right strap and one on the right side near the seam. One very small age mark on the front, about the size of a pencil eraser.
BRAND/LABEL - The Globe
COLOR - Light bubblegum pink
MATERIAL - Silk knit
SIZE - SM/MED
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Max stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
BUST - 34-38"
WAIST - 31"
HIP - 36-38"
LENGTH - 33"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance