Antique 1920's Step-in Chemise | Rich Peach Silk Crepe with Nude Lace | Size XXS, XS | Never Worn
Antique 1920's step-in chemise that has never been worn, made of a rich peach silk crepe fabric with a classic straight cut which provides the iconic 20s silhouette. Gorgeous sheer nude lace inserts with a faux 'window' style stitching give an adorable glimpse of the bosom and upper back. A true step in style with a closed crotch and lace-edged legs with high slits up the sides of the hip to provide easy wear and a flattering peek of skin. Very unique and sweetly sexy!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any stains or rips. two tiny little pricks in the fabric. Lace was re-tacked to the silk and is invisible, mentioned for transparency.
BRAND/LABEL - None
COLOR - Peach
MATERIAL - Silk crepe, lace
SIZE - XXS, XS
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Shown unpinned on a size 2 dress form.
- True step-in, hip should not exceed bust.
BUST - 34"
WAIST - 34"
HIP - 36"
LENGTH - 24"
STRAP LENGTH - 16"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance