Antique 1920's Robe | Light Sage Green Cotton with Ivory Lace & Floral Embroidery | Size S, M, L
Antique 1920's robe made of semi-sheer lightweight cotton in a light shade of sage green. Loose in the shoulder with a straight cut providing the classic 20's silhouette. Beautiful ivory lace ruffled around the opening, armholes, and scalloped hem, with gorgeous hand-applied floral embroidery providing a nice touch of flair. This little robe closes with an attached silk ribbon tie but looks stunning when worn open as a light duster as well.
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. There are a few storage marks and the silk ribbon tie has some wear.
BRAND/LABEL - Unknown, likely homemade.
COLOR - Sage green
MATERIAL - Cotton, lace
SIZE - Free up to an LG
- Taken while laying flat, seam to seam then doubled.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
- Straight cut, width represents bust/waist/hip with a 6 inch overlap.
WIDTH - 40"
LENGTH - 43"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance