Antique 1920's Dress & Jacket Set | Black Floral Chantilly Lace with Bell Sleeves and Nude Detail | Size M
Antique 1920s dress and jacket set made of sheer floral Chantilly lace in shades of black and nude. The jacket is a loose open fit with stunning long belled sleeves. The dress falls to the ankle with a gored skirt adding volume and a decorative pattern to the set. A classic loose fit through the bust and drop waist, which truly flatters the figure beautifully. An excellent set in remarkable condition.
Excellent - Sturdy and ready for wear. There have been some mends to the lining as shown, and the lining has some minor underarm staining. Lace has a patina in some places, and there are a few spots on the nude from age.
BRAND/LABEL - No Label
COLOR - Black, nude
MATERIAL - Chantilly lace, silk
SIZE - M
- Taken while laying flat, relaxed, then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH/FRONT: 24.5"
SLEEVE LENGTH/BACK: 27"
SLEEVE WIDTH/SHOULDER: 17"
SLEEVE WIDTH/MID-TRICEP: 13"
SLEEVE OPENING: 36"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance