Antique 1910's Edwardian Dress | White Cotton Linen with Paisley Crochet Lace | Size S, M
Antique 1910s dress from the Edwardian era, made of soft white cotton linen with stunning crochet lace throughout its entirety. A very special, homemade piece that was primarily hand-stitched. This lovely dress is loose in the shoulder and sleeve. Slipping on over-head with 3 eye-hooks to close the neck, with a gathered hip and loose ankle-length skirt. Absolutely darling!
Very good: Hand washed and steamed, homemade so is not perfect. The cotton panel at the nape of the neck is a little frayed under the hooks. A few breaks in the lace that I may have missed though I mended as many as I was able to find.
BRAND/LABEL - Homemade
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Linen, crochet lace
SIZE - S, M
- Taken inside-out to measure inner layer then doubled.
- No closure, please ensure waist will fit over shoulder and bust.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown unpinned on a size 4 dress form.
SLEEVE LENGTH - 19"
SLEEVE OPENING - 16"
BUST - 42"
WAIST - 34"
HIP - 42"
LENGTH - 54"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance