Antique 1910's Edwardian Chemise Gown | Crisp White Cotton with Eyelet Lace & Button Closure | Size XXS
Antique 1910s Edwardian chemise gown made of a crisp white cotton with gorgeous eyelet lace across the upper bodice. Prim and proper, with a tight fit through the bust and waist. A long full skirt heavily adorned with embroidery and lace with a scalloped hem which adds lots of body and a very feminine touch. This gown buttons all the way up the center spine, giving a seamless look on the front. A very special and rare piece of lingerie!
Excellent: Hand washed and steamed without any holes or rips. One very small oxidation mark on the lower hip, some light discoloration on the upper back (I will give this another soak and will update photos/send prior to shipping).
BRAND/LABEL - none
COLOR - White
MATERIAL - Cotton
SIZE - XXS
- Taken laying flat then doubled.
- Maximum stretch given for comfort, not capacity.
- Length was taken from top of shoulder to hem.
- Shown pinned on a size 2 dress form.
BUST - 33"
WAIST - 25.5"
HIP - 41"
LENGTH - 49"
ARMHOLES - 14"
See the FAQs for more information pertaining to the following:
- Returns & Cancellations
- Sizing Details
- How I Process your Orders
- How I care for the items I sell
- Vintage Shopping
- Shipping & Insurance - Shipping & Insurance